Our Tunisian branch supports Harvard's academic research, study abroad programming, and scholarly exchange.
Enabling Research and Academic Programming in the Middle East and North Africa
Harvard Global Research and Support Services, Inc. – Tunisia is the first local branch of our U.S. organization. The office we operate on behalf of Harvard University's Center for Middle Eastern Studies provides a base for in-depth research and academic programming in the Middle East and North Africa. As a registered foreign association in Tunisia, we're able to support a variety of activities across the country.
Permitted activities include:
- Facilitating research on but not limited to artistic, cultural, economic, educational, historical, legal, political, social, scientific, and technological interests related to Tunisia and the region
- Hosting seminars, conferences, workshops, and programming for the public benefit of Tunisia and for faculties, students, scholars, and alumni from Harvard and other institutions
- Advancing culture and customs through the exposure of students and scholars from Harvard University and Tunisian institutions
- Providing assistance to Tunisian students pursuing studies at Harvard University and elsewhere
Harvard Global Services in Tunisia
In support of the above activities, we can provide the following services:
- Employment of host-country nationals*
- Office administration
*In rare cases, we may be able to employ U.S. expatriates and third-country nationals. We carefully review each case to determine feasibility based on visa regulations.
If you’d like to utilize our services in Tunisia, complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page, or contact us to discuss your project.
Historical Audit Reports
Review Harvard Global Research and Support Services, Inc. – Tunisia's historical audit reports for 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.